Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Day 8

Psalm 63
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.

1 O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

2 I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

6 On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
7 Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
8 My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.

詩篇 63篇

1 〔大衛在猶大曠野的時候、作了這詩。〕 
神阿、你是我的 神、我要切切的尋求你.在乾旱疲乏無水之地、我渴想你、我的心切慕你。

2 我在聖所中曾如此瞻仰你、為要見你的能力、和你的榮耀。

3 因你的慈愛比生命更好、我的嘴唇要頌讚你。

4 我還活的時候要這樣稱頌你.我要奉你的名舉手。

5 我在床上記念你、在夜更的時候思想你、我的心就像飽足了骨髓肥油.我也要以歡樂的嘴唇讚美你。

6 見上節

7 因為你曾幫助我、我就在你翅膀的蔭下歡呼。

8 我心緊緊的跟隨你.你的右手扶持我。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home