Thursday, December 16, 2004

Day 16

Psalm 138
Of David.

1 I will praise you, O LORD , with all my heart;
before the "gods" I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me;
you made me bold and stouthearted.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD ,
when they hear the words of your mouth.

5 May they sing of the ways of the LORD ,
for the glory of the LORD is great.

6 Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly,
but the proud he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD , endures forever-
do not abandon the works of your hands.


詩 篇 138
1〔大衛的詩〕我要一心稱謝你、在諸神面前歌頌你 。

2 我要向你的聖殿下拜、為你的慈愛和誠實稱讚你的名.因你使你的話顯為大、過於你所應許的。[或作超乎 你的名聲〕

3 我呼求的日子、你就應允我、鼓勵我、使我心裡有能力。

4 耶和華阿、地上的君王、都要稱謝你、因他們聽見了你口中的言語。

5 他們要歌頌耶和華的作為.因耶和華大有榮耀。

6 耶和華雖高、仍看顧低微的人.他卻從遠處看出驕傲的人。

7 我雖行在患難中、你必將我救活.我的仇敵發怒、你必伸手抵擋他們、你的右手也必救我。

8 耶和華必成全關乎我的事.耶和華阿、你的慈愛永遠長存.求你不要離棄你手所造的。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home